NOTE: IF YOU WERE REGISTERED FOR FAMMED FORUM LAST YEAR, PLEASE USE THE SAME CME SYSTEM LOGIN CREDENTIALS YOU USED LAST YEAR. If you forgot your user name, please log in with your email address.
Thanks for Attending FamMed Forum 2021! Claim Your Live CME Credits Now. Recorded sessions will be availble late May.
It’s been a long year since we have been able to connect as an NJAFP Family and while we had high hopes of being able to meet live this year, we are delighted to be joining together in Virtual New Jersey.
Log In to Earn CME Credit
You must be logged into this site with your FamMed Forum CME Login credentials in order to complete your sessions and claim CME Credit for this conference. Once again, FamMed Forum attendees can choose between AAFP Prescribed Credit or AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)tm.
IF YOU REGISTERED FOR FAM MED FORUM LAST YEAR, PLEASE USE THE SAME LOGIN CREDENTIALS YOU USED LAST YEAR. If you forgot your user name, please log in with your email address.
ACCESS ALL COURSE EVALUATIONS/POST-TESTS FROM THE AGENDA PAGE IN THE MAIN MENU
About this virtual meeting site
Thank you for attending 2021 FamMed Forum!
This website is the home for ALL activities in this year's FamMed Forum. There is no separate mobile app this year. You can access this site on your mobile device.
As a registered attendee, you can access all features of this year's FamMed Forum including:
- All the CME for which you have registered. (Sessions presented on Zoom. Zoom links emailed to all registered attendees.)
- This year's sponsored breaks.
- The 2021 House of Delegates (separate registration required.)
- Your choice of AAFP Prescribed Credit or AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)tm.
Please remember to log in using the BLUE LOGIN button. You will find them on every page used to access this year's virtual meeting.
You will also see GREEN "Edit Your Profile" buttons on this year's conference site. Please use that button to change your details, add or edit your professional credentials and change your password.
Our physician leadership and professional staff have worked hard to improve upon last year's virtual experience and make it simpler than ever for you to navigate, learn and earn your CME Credits.
We are thrilled you are sharing it with us. Please let us know how we can improve your experience!
LINKS TO ALL POST-TESTS AND EVALUATIONS
Sessions from Friday, April 10, 2021
- Update on COVID-19 and Vaccines POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Becoming a POD: A Success Story POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Strategies for Increasing Recognition and Diagnosis of Patients with Heart Failure POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Importance of Primary Care/Pharmacist Partnerships POST-TEST / EVALUATION
Sessions from Friday, April 16, 2021
- Physician Wellness During the Pandemic POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- COVID-19's Impact on Patient Mental Health POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Ambulatory Glucose Profile and Time in Range POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Intimate Partner Violence: What You Need to Know POST-TEST / EVALUATION
Sessions from Saturday, April 17, 2021
- Current and Emerging Therapies for Endometriosis and Uterine Fibroids: What Do You Need to Know? POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Implicit Bias (Part 1 and Part 2) POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- CKD Clinical Decisions: The Role of SGLT2 Inhibitors POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Unmet Needs and the Evolving Landscape in Acute Treatment of Migraine: Primary Care Professionals on the Front Line POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- MAT Myth Busters POST-TEST / EVALUATION
Overall Conference Evaluation & Claim For CME Credit 2021 Virtual FamMed Forum
- You must complete BOTH the session evaluation and post-test for a session in order to receive CME Credit.
- If you have not completed a session, it will not be reflected in your record or on your CME Certificate.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
The mission of the American Board of Family Medicine is to improve the health of the public through board certification, establishment of standards for residency training, research that impacts the discipline, and leadership development for advancing the specialty. Currently, more than 90,000 family physicians are maintaining their board certification through ABFM, making it the third largest of 24 boards that make up the ABMS.
The NJIIS is the established statewide immunization information system serving as the official repository of immunizations administered to residents in New Jersey. The NJIIS has been operating since 1997 and contains over 4,657,091 demographic records of children, whose parents have previously consented to participate in the system. Most children are already enrolled in the system through the Electronic Birth Certificate (EBC) record process. Each year approximately 80,000 more newborns are enrolled into the system. However, to meet the full potential and functionality of the system for your office and your patients, your active participation is needed.