2020 NJAFP POSTER CONTEST
The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians has issued a call for poster abstracts for the 2020 Family Medicine Forum, NJAFP’s largest annual meeting. This is your opportunity to present your work to approximately 200-250 family physician attendees.
Physician and resident entries will be judged by an expert panel and awarded a prize for first and second place. The People’s Choice Award is back with online and onsite voting by NJAFP members, FamMed attendees, your friends, family and colleagues.
Poster Abstract Application Instructions
The call for poster abstracts is open for the 2020 Family Medicine Forum, NJAFP’s largest annual meeting.
Present your work to approximately 200-250 family physician attendees.
There’s no application fee, but submissions must be received via the online application before midnight April 15.
- Physician – 1st and 2nd
- Resident – 1st and 2nd
- People’s Choice
- Clinical Inquiry/Vignette
- Community Project
- Educational Program
- Quality Improvement-Patient Safety
- Quality and clarity
- Creativity of presentation
- Scientific merit
- Relevance to family medicine
Click the button to download detailed submission instructions and read them carefully. Not following the guidelines will result in your poster being rejected for presentation or worse judging.
- Most errors occur in the submission process: missed deadlines, incomplete or incorrect information, failure to submit all disclosures with the abstract.
- Missing the poster PDF submission deadline and failing to man your poster on-site are common factors that lead to being excluded from judging.