Overall Conference Evaluation & Claim for CME
Thank you for participating in FamMed Forum 2020. Please complete this overall conference evaluation and the subsequent CME claim form to generate your CME certificate for the LIVE portion of this year's meeting.
- If you have not completed the evaluations for the live sessions you attended, please complete them before continuing. Your certificate will reflect the sessions you claim, so please be accurate. Each completed LIVE session is worth 1 CME credit.
- You may choose only ONE form of CME Credit, either AMA or AAFP. Please do not claim both. We are not able to award mixed credits.
- The name on your certificate will be the same as the name on your user account. If you'd like it to be different, you may change your name or credentials on your user account page. If they are not already listed, you should add your credentials (MD, DO, etc.) to the last name field.
- If you missed a live webinar for which you were registered, you will be able to access those sessions as stand-alone courses after July 1 using this website.
- This certificate will cover your participation in the LIVE WEBINAR event only. The stand-alone courses will generate individual certificates. So if you attended 6 webinars, please claim only those six for this certificate and complete the rest using the stand-alone courses. Your FamMed Forum registration will grant you access to those courses.
- NOTE: If you completed claim for CME for the Poster Session, that half-credit will not be reflected on your certificate, though it is safe and sound in your permanent conference record. All poster session claims received after 6/29/20 will generate a separate certificate. If you claimed that credit before 6/29, we will email it to you.
And, if you have any questions or get stuck, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know how we can make future virtual events better for you. Thanks again for being part of FamMed Forum 2020!
AAFP Prescribed Credit
This Live activity, 2020 NJAFP Virtual FamMed Forum, with a beginning date of 06/19/2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 13.50 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) tm
The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians (NJAFP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.