HOW TO CLAIM CME AT FAMMED FORUM
NOTE: IF YOU WERE REGISTERED FOR FAMMED FORUM LAST YEAR, PLEASE USE THE SAME CME SYSTEM LOGIN CREDENTIALS YOU USED LAST YEAR. If you forgot your user name, please log in with your email address.
- View the live presentation in Atlantic City.
- Go to the Whova meeting app and navigate to the appropriate session. (The Agenda tab is at the bottom of your screen on the main page)
- Go to "Overview" of that session and then click "See more."
- Tap the blue "Click for Post-test" button.
- You will be directed to the CME system post-test page.
- Make sure you are logged into the system (if not, log in with the BLUE LOGIN BUTTON.)
- Complete the session evaluation.
- Complete the session post-test.
- At the end of the conference, we will post a link in the main menu to complete the Overall Conference Evaluation and Claim your CME Credit. (you may track your progress on the Transcript page.)
If you require more detail and troubleshooting, please continue reading.
The Detailed Version
Here's how to ensure you get all the CME Credit you have earned:
- NOTE: This system is separate from the Whova Meeting app/website. Your login for Whova will get you access to the meeting app and streaming sessions. You must also be logged into the CME system to complete your post-test.
- STEP ONE - EDIT YOUR PROFILE: Make sure you complete your user profile. The name and email address you used to register for the meeting were used to create a user profile for you prior to the meeting.
- Set your password to something you remember. Log in using the username (your email) and password you received in your "Welcome to the NJAFP CME System" email prior to the conference.
- From the course page, click the GREEN "Edit Your Profile" button. You may also click the profile button on any page it appears.
- Add your professional credentials to the end of your last name on the profile page. This is the name that will appear on your records and CME certificate. (ie - Jersey Internist, MD)
- Save your information. You should not have to return to the profile page.
- STEP TWO - LOG IN: For the remainder of the meeting, please log in to this website using the BLUE login button on any page.
- STEP THREE - VIEW SESSION ON ZOOM: Attend the presentation online. If you have registered, you will be notified by email (and reminded) of the link to join the session on Zoom. If you are not registered for the conference, you will not get access to the Zoom webinars.
- STEP FOUR - COMPLETE EVAL AND POST TEST: You can find the session evaluation links on the "Agenda" tab of the main menu. REMEMBER TO USE THE BLUE LOGIN BUTTON TO LOG IN.
- IF YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN: When you see the Course Page, you will see a red banner that says “NOT ENROLLED” as illustrated below.
Don’t worry! If you are registered for the conference, then you ARE enrolled. You just need to let the CME system know you’re here!
CLICK “LOGIN TO ENROLL” and you’ll see the following login box appear:
Log in with the email address and password you set when you received your email invitation to the site and you’ll be able to complete the session post-test and claim your CME credit. NOTE: IF YOU WERE REGISTERED FOR FAMMED FORUM LAST YEAR, PLEASE USE THE SAME CME SYSEM LOGIN CREDENTIALS YOU USED LAST YEAR. If you forgot your user name, please log in with your email address
When you are logged in, the Evaluation link will take you to a page that looks like this. You will see the course navigation menu in the left sidebar and the lesson content in the center of the screen. Click the "Session Evaluation" link to complete the evaluation.
When you have completed the session evaluation, MAKE SURE YOU CLICK SUBMIT. The system will then take you to the Post-test for that session. That page will look like this.
Complete the post test and you're done. Return to the Agenda page and click the appropriate RED link to complete the next session evaluation and post-test. Your CME credits will be calculated based on completed session evaluations and post-tests.
If you do not complete the session evaluations and post-tests, the system will not record your activity or award you CME credits. You can check your progress on the Transcript page. At the end of FamMed Forum, we will post a link to the overall conference evaluation and claim for CME credit.
Once you get the hang of it, the process will be simple for you. When all else fails, please contact NJAFP support by clicking here.