FamMed Forum 2021 Agenda
Access All FamMed Forum CME Post-tests and Evaluations Here!
Thank you for participating in NJAFP's 2021 Virtual FamMed Forum. In order to complete each course and earn for CME Credit, you must be logged into the website.
You can access the post-test and evaluation for each session by clicking the POST-TEST/EVALUATION link in the agenda grid below.
If you're not logged in, the banner above the system will ask you to "log in to enroll." Log in using the BLUE login button displayed on this page. All registered attendees are enrolled in each FamMed Forum CME Course.
Begin by completing the Session Evaluation. Make sure you click "Submit" at the end of the evaluation before continuing to the post-test.
Then complete the brief post-test. If you experience difficulty, please view the How to Claim CME menu item.
At the end of the live meeting, we will provide a link where you can complete your overall session evaluation and claim CME credits, if you wish to do so.
If you have any difficulty or questions, please contact us by email by clicking here.
All sessions will be presented on Zoom. Your access link was emailed to registered attendees prior to the conference. If you are registered and did not receive an email with your zoom links, please check your junk email box. If you don't have a personal Zoom account, please sign up now. Zoom registration is free.
If you require assistance, please email us.
FamMed General Learning Objectives:
- Discuss vaccine administration and mental health in a pandemic world
- Discuss specific issues and updates in cardiovascular disease, endocrinology, women's health, kidney disease, migraine, and medication assisted therapy
- Recognize implicit bias and take appropriate steps to mitigate it
LINKS TO ALL POST-TESTS AND EVALUATIONS
Sessions from Friday, April 10, 2021
- Update on COVID-19 and Vaccines POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Becoming a POD: A Success Story POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Strategies for Increasing Recognition and Diagnosis of Patients with Heart Failure POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Importance of Primary Care/Pharmacist Partnerships POST-TEST / EVALUATION
Sessions from Friday, April 16, 2021
- Physician Wellness During the Pandemic POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- COVID-19's Impact on Patient Mental Health POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Ambulatory Glucose Profile and Time in Range POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Intimate Partner Violence: What You Need to Know POST-TEST / EVALUATION
Sessions from Saturday, April 17, 2021
- Current and Emerging Therapies for Endometriosis and Uterine Fibroids: What Do You Need to Know? POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Implicit Bias (Part 1 and Part 2) POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- CKD Clinical Decisions: The Role of SGLT2 Inhibitors POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- Unmet Needs and the Evolving Landscape in Acute Treatment of Migraine: Primary Care Professionals on the Front Line POST-TEST / EVALUATION
- MAT Myth Busters POST-TEST / EVALUATION
Overall Conference Evaluation & Claim For CME Credit 2021 Virtual FamMed Forum
- This link will be active after the conclusion of FamMed Forum.
- You must complete BOTH the session evaluation and post-test for a session in order to receive CME Credit.
- If you have not completed a session, it will not be reflected in your record or on your CME Certificate.
Saturday, April 17, 2021
Schedule subject to change.
NOTE: Zoom link for this session was emailed to registered attendees prior to the conference.
Friday, April 16, 2021
NOTE: IF YOU WERE REGISTERED FOR FAMMED FORUM LAST YEAR, PLEASE USE THE SAME CME SYSEM LOGIN CREDENTIALS YOU USED LAST YEAR. If you forgot your user name, please log in with your email address.
NOTE: IF YOU WERE REGISTERED FOR FAMMED FORUM LAST YEAR, PLEASE USE THE SAME CME SYSTEM LOGIN CREDENTIALS YOU USED LAST YEAR. If you forgot your user name, please log in with your email address.